TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Friday, April 13, 2007

The Freedom-Bondage of the Will / weather / and blah blah

Has anyone ever read the debate between Erasmus and Luther on the Freedom/Bondage of the will??? I HAVE!!! (or at least, I'm in the process of). Erasmus is a little boring, but Luther is hilarious! I am momentarily enraptured! I would not suggest it though, if you are of the "who cares about deep thought" type. Note: I have NOTHING against that... I'm just suggesting if you are such, don't read that debate :)

The Promised Land, though flowing with brisket and BBQ sauce, has the weirdest weather! Last weekend it WAS FREEZING, during the week it was nice, but a little hot, and VERY sunny... now its a little cooler and raining. Talk about inconsistent!

Mom, John, Christie, and I are going to a Newsboys concert tonight... hope it's not raining then.

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROOOOOHHHHHHHEEEEEEMMMMMOOOOOO!!!!!! OOOSSCCARIIIIAAAAAA!!!!! (all in opera voice) !!!!!!! MIIIIOOO BEEEEENNNNNAAAA!!!!

Oh, btw, I got a xanga. It's web address is http://www.xanga.com/BABJesusFreak :)

Hope to see you all Sunday,

Brooke Anna

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...who do you agree with, Luther or Erasmus? :)

And, by the way, what was that you were singing????

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the concert- Da newsboys, eh?
*bursts out singing*
"Bullies make nice, crooks repent
And the ozone layer shows improvement.....that would make a vegetarian barbeque a hamster....put down your crumpets and your coffee now....'cause they don't serve breakfast in hell.... You give me joy that's unspeakable...Brillo pads will not remove this..."

: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

Anonymous said...

The concert was moving!

The Pookie said...

Sue: Oh, Luther, of course. :) I have no idea what I was singing.... kinda scary :-)


Hannah: We had a TON of fun! And yes, twas very moving...

bb

Anonymous said...

Sooo... was it moving as in ya'll jumped around alot, or moving as in you experienced a stirring of the emotions??? : ) : )How were Kutless and Stellar Kart? The newsboys were just up here but I didn't go...

The Pookie said...

Both. :) Stellar Kart was absolutely horrid. Kutless' worship was good, the rest wasn't.

Anonymous said...

You have to be in a very special state of mind to enjoy stellar kart. I thought kutless was better, they looked like idiots up on the stage, but the music wasn't that bad. And the Newsboys were incredible, their visual effects were pretty much the best I've ever seen. not that I've seen a lot :-)

Anonymous said...

they did not look likr idiots! steller kart wasn't amazing but they werent tht bad. yeah i totaly agree about the weather! hmm i heard xanga was like really dangerous to use i don't have one i've just been told that alot

Anonymous said...

What did you hear that was bad about xanga. What would be dangerous about it?

Anonymous said...

what the heck is xange xangy... xanga looks kinda creepy!!! I like blogs better. Yeah the weather was gross last week!!! But it was GREAT yesterday. Zach came ovr after church and we had a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh I dont like xanga creeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!!!

Anonymous said...

Guys, its just a name, it's basically the exact same thing as blog and I personally haven't heard of or seen anything negative about it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I dont like it AT ALL! It gives me the creeps!!!!