TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Saturday Quote

I thought this was kinda funny:

"Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy...So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.And... Men? Men are like a fine wine. They start out as grapes, and it's up to their mothers and sisters to stomp the socks off them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with."

Brooke Anna

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that was alittle bit of a biased quote... I agree with the 1st part.

The Pookie said...

lol. Don't worry, I didn't say it was true (the second part, that is), I just thought it was amusing. John and I tease each other with it....

Anonymous said...

yes I guessed that.

Anonymous said...

....

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is rather amusing. :):)

~MW~

Bethyboo said...

That is certainly true about women!!!! And, well about men I dont know?

Bethyboo said...

That is certainly true about women!!!! And, well about men I dont know?

Elissa said...

GREAT quote!!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

It's all true. Every bit. :)

Love your quotes, Brooke, and just wanted to let you know I read this!! So watch what you say. Hehehe.
-grace anne

Anonymous said...

That's the best ever, and it's all true, 1st and 2nd parts!

Anonymous said...

HA! That is hilarious! Who said that?

Anonymous said...

: D That made me laugh...

The Pookie said...

Grace Anne - Okie dok. I'll watch myself ;)

Sue - I'm not sure.. John sent it to me. I've read it somewhere before though....

Anonymous said...

That is all true! :D (and funny) I love quotes! Darby Sproul

Jessica McDonald said...

that's hilarious. I absolutly adore quotes.

oh my gosh, you know grace anne? wow, it's a small world. But i guess that would make sense since you go to the same balls. :)

Anonymous said...

Jessica if you adore quotes then why is there only 1 on your quote blog??? Hmm??