TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Narnia Quiz

Oh look, a Narnia test. I would have preferred to be a girl character, but I do love Peter... so I shall be content



Brooke Anna

8 comments:

Missy said...

I was basically a tie between MR. Beaver and Prince Caspian.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Ewww, why am I always Prince Rillian??? I mean, the guy got tricked into following some psycho Green Lady underground to live there for a very long time and develop a really bad haircut. Oh, puleeze.
Please say I don't remind you of him in the slightest. Please.

Jessica McDonald said...

well Peter happens to be my favorite character...so no wonder we're friends! lol. unfortunatly, I wasn't anyone I really like...Susan. Ugh. oh well. :D

jessica

Anonymous said...

I was full mr. beaver :-)

The Pookie said...

Sue - oh no dear! You are nothing like Prince Rillian! The quiz must have made a mistake!! :)

Jessica - Oh good! We're siblings!

John - Yes, you are without a doubt entirely 100% Mr. Beaver.

Anonymous said...

Guess what, Sue, I'm Prince Rillian as well. : P yucko...

Anonymous said...

i'm trumpkin an prince caspian!! bummer! but i know i'm a little more like edmund;) but i have a sense of humor

Anonymous said...

I am beaver.