Another Quiz, I was....

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti
YEAH! Finally! A girl character!!!!
In every generation there are a few...

Written by
The Pookie
at
9:20 AM
29 comments:
BTW, Thanks to Jess for both tests.
I was all Wesley, I guess that's a good thing :-)
ok... I was Balerie.. or whatever her name is. Miracle Max's wife. Thats nice...(sarcastically)
~MW~
I was Wesley too.
Hi Brooke you don't know me I am a friend of Jessicas. However I think we have a lot in common. For example, we both play the piano, we both like to read, and we both like good movies. I also was Buttercup and I was so excited to finally find someone else who was that I decided to comment. Poor Jessica being Count Rugen. :D Anyway you are probably wishing that I would shut up so I will. Goodbye, Darby
John - I could have told you that ;)
Missy - It's Valerie, I think. I LOVE HER!!!! She's hilarious!
JC - cool.
Darby - Very nice to meet you!!!!! ANYONE who plays piano, likes to read, and likes good movies AND is a friend of Jessica's is bound to be a wonderful friend!!! ;) I know, poor Jessica. She was very brave to put that she was Count Reugen on her blog! She's so funny... Where do you live?
Actually I live in the mountains of Southwest VA which is so far away from all of my blogger friends that the only way that I can keep up with them is by reading their blogs. My dad has a small ministry here in VA called the Highlands Study Center and my grandfather is R.C. Sproul. Have you heard of him? That is how most people know me they are like, "Oh, thats Dr. Sprouls granddaughter. :D How many siblings do you have? I have 6. Darby
YOU'RE R.C. SPROUL'S GRANDAUGHTER??!!??! That is SOOOO awesome!!!
I have 4 sibs (on earth).
BTW, do you have an email address? Mine is BABJesusFreak@aol.com
How old are you? :):):)
Brooke Anna
i was buttercup! lol!!!!
missy thats soooooooo funny!!!!
Yes I am and that is the reaction I usually get. :D Yes, it is reillysbigsis@aol.com I am 13 and a half how about you? (If you are a lot older than me that is ok most of my friends are 16-18. :D I am going to go write you right now! Darby Sproul
It looked like a "B" instead of a "v". Oh well. I just don't see myself running around a room screaming "LIAR! LIAR!!" :):)
~MW~
as soon as i read you were valerie i got this picture of you running around screaming that!!
haha thats funny.
oh dear...
~MW~
"oh d-d-d-dear, dear, dear." - Piglet
I LOVE Valerie!!! Probably one of my favorite characters....
But that hair! Gee... :):)
~MW~
Did you know that Valerie in real life was like 20 when they made the film?
ewwwww!!!!! that would be a depressing roll for a 20 year old!
I think it would be fun!!!
I was Inigo Montoya.
"You killed my father. Prepare to die."
Hmmm...not really seein' the resemblance here.
Hi Brooke, I found you through Jessica's blog, well we have alot in common too I think! I used to play the piano,(Actually I really don't care for it anymore) , I LOVE LOVE LOVE good movies and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE reading, and I am a friend of Jessica's! Oh and I was buttercup once when I took that quiz a couple months ago, but then the last few times I've been Inigo, must have been a glitch in the thing the first time :D
I like valerie too, she SOO funny!
I'm almost fifteen.
Sue and Missy: That's just too funny!! : )
I tried to take the quiz but my computer won't let me...
My dad knows a pastor who loves PB and who actually quoted lines from PB to begin a wedding ceremony- accent and all! "Maywage, bwessed maywage. Maywage is what bwings us together today..." : O Isn't that awful?: )
Wow...funny for someone else's marriage, but if it was yours? I hope they had told him to do that...
Yeah, my dad thought about doing that at a friends wedding (he is a pastor) but he didn't. In the special features on PB if you watch like the "making of" thing it will show her before and after makeup and wig.
Sue - OH! I love him too!!! Of course, I just about love everybody in that movie...
Elissa - Howdy! Nice to meet you! I love blogs! You meet so many people! I saw your blogs, love em all. If you like to email, my address is BABJesusFreak@aol.com
I love it when the priest does the wedding! We used to watch and rewind that part over and over :)
LOL. that's so neat that you and your brother are buttercup and wesley. lol. and I'm your second greatest enemy (if you consider Prince Humperdink your first.) :D
Brooke, Darby and Elissa are awesome. And Darby and Elissa, Brooke is awesome too. :D We're all definatly kindred spirits. :D this is so awesome. I love it when everyone knows everyone else. :D
jessica
p.s Brooke, Darby loves to dance!!!
You got that right Jessica! Remember when James and I turned the disco lights on by accident? :D That was hilarious. Darby
I'm valerie
sad
very sad
Post a Comment