REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!!
Summit was SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALIDOCIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We ALL have to go next year! Yep, even you! Session 7, 2008, the Texans are taking over.
We took a lot of ground this year too - *big grin* ;);)
There's no possible way to write two weeks of adventures on a blog.
But...........the big news..........(*drum roll*)..... I CLIMBED PIKES PEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 miles! 7.5 hours. The most pain I've ever experienced in my ENTIRE life.
Well, now I can say been there, done that, never again. :)
Summit.org - Next year - Every last one of you
My eyes look green.....
Yee-haw!
Hannah had a very.....emotional 2 weeks....
Those poor boys are never gonna be able to live this one down
Graduation night
You'll have to get JC to give you the scoop on this one :):):)
What is dinner without some...silliness
Me and My Texas boys... on top of Pikes Peak (that's why I look so terrible....I felt it)























34 comments:
And *why* did collge have to start so early? I wish I could have gone with you! Thanks for the pictures...they're great (my favorites being #7, and #11. Both of them look like they took talent). Way to go on climbing Pike's Peak! I did not make it to the top of Peak 8 when we went hiking this summer...but I *was* sick. And yes, that is a lame excuse. Oh, well. Good for you. :-) I did run a mile yesterday, though. Woop.
I need to get out more.
Love,
Lizzie
I got sick too.... very sick.... (That's why I'm NEVER doing it again)....
PP Was the hardest thing I have ever done! Jason, Joel, and I kept up with the lead staff guy who was truckin!!! We made it from the Summit lobby to the top in 5 1/2 hours. It was horrible, the guy would not slow down. And then when we got to the top, he turns around and starts heading back DOWN!!!!! What a beast!
Needless to say, I took the bus down :)
Great post, great pics, great memories... *sob* *sniff*
It looks like y'all had an awesome time!! :)
love the pic. of you and your 'Texas boys'! :D cute!! :D
jessica
p.s. email me soon!! :)
OMG that was so much fun!!!! Yep Pikes peak was tough. but Id do it again definitely!
Great pics, Brooke! #11 looks like some sort of commercial or something. What was he jumping off of? And the second to last one is very cute... :)
How'd y'all like the Texas play?
The play was great!!!
Interesting song choice, I like it. But I must say, it does seem to hint at a clash with the theme of the rest of your blog.
True... but when you hear it, you can't help but dance or smile or something! It's just....so.. happy!!
I LOVE THE HAMSTER DANCE!!!!!!!!!!
You crack me up, Brooke. :)
I'm never going to finish my homework...that song just broke every shred of concentration I had, if I had any. :-)
Where do you find this stuff?!?
And how did you end up with both picture #11 and a live brother?
Love,
Lizzie
You look SOOO short in the pic on top of PP with all the guys!!:):):) Those are some good pics!
Kakiedoo
I love this music! Its so funny!
Kakiedoo
Lizzie, it's only by God's grace and our constant prayers that John is still alive.... you cannot imagine what my nerves have been through.
(Brooke to John: "You have no compassion on my poor nerves!")
I'm terribly sorry for having interrupted your homework.. but I must know... did you find your foot tapping to the beat? :D
Kaylie: I know! I look dwarfish - I love this music too! Can't you just see the little hamster singing?
Pookster
The problem was I kept visiting your site to hear the song, instead of doing math. Heh. :-)
And here I am again... :-)
Love,
Lizzie
Hehe, Brooke, I love the one of you and all the guys...it's so great. I cannot get over how funny that is. Man.
You're cute. :)
And your song is awesome, too!
This song has been haunting me ever since you found it!!!! It's a constant tormenter who refuses to allow concentration on anything other than itself!!!
Hey looks like yall had a great time!!! Man that would be a full summer next year if I did TMI and Summit. I love that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooooooooooo cool. I feel your pain in climbing up hill!!! Been there done that, (Though not on the pike pikes scale!. Mountian hiking I have found does not go over well with flat landers. AHHHH I love that song!!!!!!!!!!! deeedy dooodo dedadeedo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grace and Peace,
Ben
I take it you removed the hamster song, I love that song!!!
I climbing pikes peak next year!!!
under 5 hours! thats a joke!
Correction. I forgot to but a ) after scale!
I bought that song off i tunes. it is soooooooo good!!!!!
its such a... ... ... Happy song...
Me and Jason should think up a dance to this! LOL!
Oh goodness..yes you and Jason have to! That would be sooo funny!!!
Kakiedoo
HA! That would be good.
Jaron: there is no way you can do it in 5 hours. 5 1/2 just about killed me.
I CAN'T WAIT TO DANCE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
WHOOOHOOOO! WE GOT A DISHWASHER TODAY!!! NO MORE WASHING EVERY SINGLE PLATE, KNIFE, FORK, SPOON, BOWL, PAN AND EVERYTHING!!!! AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TILL SATURDAY!!!
KAKIEDOO!!!!
waaahoooo 3 days till Saturday!!!
i'm excited!
I wish we were having a dance up here. You guys are so lucky.
-Lizzie
you should drive down, it's not that far, two, three, maybe four hours. It would definately be worth it for the ball.
Watkins: CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! And just when you think life can't get any better, hunting season is about to start :)
(I'm a little excited ;-)
Hunting season? How could that make life better???:):):):):)
Kakiedoo
kaylie: aaaaaaaaghhh, you don't ask that kinda question to john.
A dance! Sounds fun we have practice in 3 weeks and a real one in a month. LOVE the song! E-mail me when you get the chance I know that you are busy now that school has started I am too. Ttyl darby maeve
well said jaron :)
I was kidding, bean pot.
Kakiedoo
Post a Comment