TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Did anyone else watch this?

"Let's get ready for tonight"


"What we doin' tonight, Brain?"

"The same thing we do every night, Pinky....

TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!"

Pinky and the Brain Rocks.

- Da pooksta

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks...scary.

Anonymous said...

Ok that is weird because this girl I used to know would do that with me I would say "So what are we doing tonight Pinky? and she would say "same thing we do every night try to take over the WORLD!! And I had no idea what she was talking about because I was like 7 but now I do! Thank you Brooke!

Anonymous said...

I have watched several times but not much. It is pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

That is the best quote!! I'm putting on my facebook right now!

Anonymous said...

I loved that! Unfortunately we have never been a tv family and I only watched it at my friends house every once and a while, like 2wice...

JC

Hannah Maria said...

LOL... I'm going to see if I can get it from the library... Hey, have you seen Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events"?

Jessica McDonald said...

Brain:Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Pinky:Uh, I think so Brain, but this time, you wear the pink tutu.


ROFLOL! Bringing back memories of childhood *sigh* sweet! :) I'm lovin' that show! :D hehe.

Anonymous said...

Brooke! Hey girl! Just wanted to say hi! How are ya doing?
~Nichole

Rob W. Oakley said...

*Narf!*

Sorry...

I couldn't resist...

;)

~Rob

The Pookie said...

Hey Nichole! I'm doin just fine, thankee. Y tu? I'm STILL having a hard time with Summit withdrawls...I hope this ends by Christmas.....

Brooke

Mzungu92 said...

wow...

Kakiedoo said...

Who was it that you imitated in the car Brooke was it Pinky? Or The Brain? Whatever you did you sounded really funny and no I have not seen them.

I have seen Lemony Snickets. Its been a year since I saw it though. I remember liking it:)

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

looks familiar. been a while though...