TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, September 13, 2007

More pics!

Robby did it again!!





















15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, I love how Rob "Helped" that one :)

Rob W. Oakley said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You changed your profile pic!

Why don't you take a pike and shove it into my side...

Just kidding!

I love those cowgirl pictures! you guys most undoubtedly had the most awesome time at summit.

CAN'T TILL NEXT YEAR!!!

O! ummmm.....

Here is a strange riddle...

Do you prefer posters or canvases?

Paint or high gloss?

Low or high saturation?

~Rob

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaah! Brooke has elf ears!!!

:)

Neato pics--especially the one second from the top.

Render MoonArrow said...

I wonder if the hamster does artigraphs SP?.

Hannah Maria said...

I love the pictures I took of you!

I mean, you look lovely in the pictures I took of you! : )

I didn't even notice the shadow in the last picture until now- so artistic! : )

Anonymous said...

Those are good pics! I love the first one!

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Also Brooke, do you happen to own the Dragons in our Midst books? Its taking forever for the library to get them to me:( If you do could I borrow them?

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

See everybody tomorrow!!!!!

The Pookie said...

I've got the whole series :):):) I'll get the first to ya asap. Have you read "The Door Within" trilogy? You need to read those too....

Anonymous said...

I love what Rob did the the first pic. Its so AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Not to be mister slanderer, but I did not like that other comment picture deal. I like the second much better.

Anonymous said...

Where was that picture of you at the rail taken? It looks like a place where I had a picture taken of me along time ago...

The Pookie said...

Flying W Ranch, Colorado Springs, CO.

Anonymous said...

I think that is the same place. We went to Camp Redcloud near Lake City back in 2003 and afterwords we went to Denver, to vist my Dad's old buddy. We went to Colorado Springs to this dinner/music performance deal and there was this overlook place that looked just like that. I will try and see if I can find the picture and post it on the hbf blog.

Ben

Anonymous said...

Shuks, can't find. I will have to talk to my Dad and ask if that was the same place