TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

And we're off!

Weeeeeel.... we actually aren't leaving til Saturday, but I thought I'd better do the good-bye post now, as tomorrow will be distrastrously hectic, and we'll be at the conference on Friday..

Thus, I bid thee all (well, almost all) so long, farewell....

I hope to provide you with lots of pictures on my return!

I love cookies. I hate cookies. My tummy hurts. I just made cookies. I snitched. I hate cookies. I love cookies.

~The Miss Brooke Anna of the House of Boriack of the estate of Hickory Hill in the land of Tomball~

7 comments:

Hannah Maria said...

I hope y'all have a great trip! see you soon!

The goodness of cookies outweighs the adverse effects, doesn't it? : ) Especially if the cookies contain chocolate.

Anonymous said...

And these do!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, hope you have a great trip! Cya!

JC

muzik said...

cookies.... yum.

I'm a fan of Chips Ahoy Original... alas the lovely heroine in my wife is allergic.

Kakiedoo said...

Should we try and get a bunch of comments on here or are yall to tired of doing that. I actually am rather tired of thinking up random comments:)

Kakiedoo

Render MoonArrow said...

May the Light of the Even star Guide you on your quest.

Atra gu'lai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise sko'lir fra rauthr.


the second one means Let Happiness follow you and may you be shielded from misfortune(in Elvish).

~Render Moonarrow~

Anonymous said...

So.........how did it go? Full update, please.
:-)