TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Jane Austen Quiz

I just love a good Jane Austen Heroine Quiz.....


I am Emma Woodhouse!


Take the Quiz here!




Here's the Guy version for you heroes.

Here's another one for girls I was

80% Emma Woodhouse
70% Elizabeth Bennet
47% Marianne Dashwood


~Brooke Anna~

17 comments:

boyfromdedza said...

so i guess i'm CW:)
Captain Wentworth

73%
Willoughby

60%
Mr. Darcy

60%

The Pookie said...

That sounds right. :)

bb

Anonymous said...

Ok ya'll have to geuss who I am. I'll tell you my quiz results and you guys will have to figure out who I am.

60% Mr. Darcy
60% Captain Wentworht
60% Edward Ferrars

Now, Who am I?

Please let the Anonymous comment rule slide for this one comment.

The Pookie said...

JC?

Anonymous said...

you don't sound very confident.

The Pookie said...

JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Captain Wentworth with a little Mr. Darcy thrown in.

I took the girl one too, and I'm a nice mixture of Jane Bennet, Emma Woodhouse, and Elizabeth Bennet.

That thing's pretty neat.

Anonymous said...

I was somebody from Sense and Sensibilty. I think it was the older sister.

~MW~

The Pookie said...

Yes, I can see you as Eleanor Dashwood. :)

bb

Anonymous said...

Ok now you sound very confident. But you are correct. Did you guess who it was by the results or by the style of commenting, or both?

The Pookie said...

Both. :)

Anonymous said...

figures.

Anonymous said...

i'm like 67% mr. darcy.

Anonymous said...

Well, one quiz says I'm Marianne Dashwood and the other says I'm Lizzie Bennet... Lydia is Eleanor Dashwood! : )

Anonymous said...

Who am I... I ran off and done forgot!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay I took the girl quiz deal and there was a question that said somthing on the lines of "Do you feel you could be whole without marrying a man?" I was like YES!!!! That is why one is a girls quiz and one is a boys quiz!!!

Anonymous said...

On one I was Marianne Dashwood. I've taken the other one before, and I was Emma Woodhouse.

Go figure. :)