Quiz
Alrighty folks... In a moment of mental abstraction, I made a quiz. Thus, if you would kindly go here: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=070302154228-207552& and take it, I would be most grateful.... now I shall go home and re-think my life.
Brooke





13 comments:
i got a terrible score:):) u like the name gwynne???!!!!
I got 30...don't take it personally. I'm still your friend, dear, even if I don't know your favorite ice cream.
I did guess how many pillows you have, though.
And Gwynne is a totally *sweet* name.
I got the same score as Sue... I guessed how many pillows you have, too! : D
Oh, I wouldn't dream of taking it as an insult... :) Yall did pretty good for having not seen me but maybe 2 or 3 times in the last few years!
And yes... I LOVE "Gwynne"
u changed it to opinions! cool thats like soooo more true then comments
what was the average score 4 your quiz???
I just brought the average up by scoring a 60. It probably helps being her best friend and brother :-) That quiz thing is neat. I like "opinions" a lot better than "comments"
Sorry, I got a 20 on the quiz!!! I am terrible at things like that!!!! We played imagine if at the McMinns one time and I like totally stunk!!!
Ben
i gota 20 lol
evil evil quiz...I only got three right. :-) Miss you...
Whoohoo! 60! I can't believe you would rather sew a dress than read a book!! I was CERTAIN it was the book!
BTW, I'm impressed that you got 100. :):):)
~MW~
Wow. I got 50!!! :D Though, I have to admit some of them I guessed. I never thought to ask you how many pillows you have. LOL. :D
jessica nicole
YAY!!! I did the worst!!!
Post a Comment