TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Saturday Quote

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" ~Ronald Reagan

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like all your sidebar stuff.

The Pookie said...

Thank you :):) luvu

Anonymous said...

I agree--great sidebar pics and quotes!!!
I love your Ronald Reagan quote, too; he has some great ones. I like this one: "Thomas Jefferson once said, 'We should never judge a president by his age, only by his works.' And ever since he told me that, I stopped worrying." :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha. that is pretty funny. 6 opnions???? what happened to comment and how did you change that???

Anonymous said...

she never answers.

Lil' said...

uhh, that was random

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't get too bold, she can just delete everything.

Anonymous said...

ok matt! thats a little to much even though i did not even read them

Anonymous said...

I think we've previously established with JC that posting lyrics on somebody elses blog goes against the code of ethical blog behavior. Not to mention nobody ever reads them :-)

Anonymous said...

go to my blog, I have updated it... the address is www.ilovecornbreadadams.blogspot.com