Chit Chat
We went swimming today!!! Yes, twas cold. But our desire to swim overcame any common sense we may have had! It was so fun!!!
I spent the morning addressing invitations for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary in calligraphy.....extrememly boring...... as you can probably imagine. But they looked SO GOOD!!!
We got a new batch of chicks yesterday. 38 of them. Well, actually... now we only have 37... one, well, lets say she received a little too much "love." Now, I don't like chickens.... little dinosaurs, but my maternal insticts have kicked in, and I can't help but think them cute.
I must run.... I have to go feed the neighbors' animals while they're away. A very well-paying job :):):)
Brooke Anna





8 comments:
The water was soooo cold
Sounds like it... We are going to the McMinns lake house this week and I think that the water there will be very cold too... Yeah neighbors usually pay well!!! Our neighbors (please correct my spelling) paid me 300 dollors for taking care of their house for seven weeks while they where in Europe.
Cool! When are you leaving? R Yall gonna be at church? Are yall going by yourselves, or are the McMinns going too?
bb
oooh! Chicks! I'm trying to get my grandpa to set some eggs! Itjust doesn't seem like spring unless you have little chicks!
~MW~
can i say something??
Missy: Our sisters have named them all... how they remember the difference names of 37 chicks is beyond me.
We r leaving on monday morning and will be back most likely next sunday. We are going by ourselves
Oh, I've tried naming 10 chicks before. Since then I've given up naming chickens. Once I had two chicks named Galadriel and Elrond but any more than 7 is too many. :)
~MW~
Post a Comment