TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Saturday Quote

"Silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way." Jane Austen

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." Ronald Reagan

-Brooke

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love quotes

Anonymous said...

I accidentally deleted my old blog so here is my new adress bethybooadams1234.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like it. I like it. Very cool.

The Pookie said...

Danka. Me too. :) lol

(S)Matt(S) said...

i dont ever get any of the quotes.

The Pookie said...

As in, you don't understand them?

Anonymous said...

What does "subsidize" mean?

Anonymous said...

If you look it up in Websters Dictionary it will tell you. But I geuss I will have to tell you... uhh... it means to support it (financially in most cases) like welfare.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, in this case it means that the governemnt will start funding it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!