TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Friday, March 02, 2007

Another Tag

Tag rules: List two things people do that you like, and two things they do that you don't like. You may tag no more than five others:

1. I love it when everyone loses their egos and dignity and we all pretend we lived in the "good ol' days", complete with costumes, thick english accents, dancing, singing, laughing, tea-time, etc. (this has only happened about 5 times in my entire life... and IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!)

2. I love it when people actually say "hello" as they walk by.

3. I don't like it when people publicly insult me.

4. I don't like it when I get picked on for reading so much.

I tag:

Susannah B
Jessica M
Tiffany M
Kaylie W
Marissa A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really want to know this stuff or could you just not think of anyone else to tag?

Don't answer that question :) I'll just flatter myself and believe the former.

1. I love it when people would rather carry on an interesting conversation with you than act cool and reserved.
2. I love it when people laugh at themselves.
3. I don't like it when people whisper to other people in front of me.
4. I don't like it when people criticize me.

(S)Matt(S) said...

HEY!!! you didnt tag ME!! humph!!