TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Thee hath beckoned for a new post...

...and my ear hath heard thee.



Behold.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet... now what? Where is the subject? Are you telling us your life is that dull!?!?

The Pookie said...

Are ye still not content?! Ungratefulness! tisk tisk. I gave thee a new post, and thee asks "now what"!! The nerve....

;) :):) Brooke

Anonymous said...

Brooke...you are one of my favorite kinds of people...the amusing ones. Gotta love it! I do.
~Nichole

Anonymous said...

Forsooth--what profundity.


...

Is that a word?

Anonymous said...

Haha, ya'll are hillarious, I wish I could talk like that on the spur of the moment.

The Pookie said...

Sue: of course that's a word! The beauty of talking in such a manner is that anything can be a word....:D

Nichole: Thanks for dropping in!! How are you doing?

Kakiedoo said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Brooke, this is absolutely the BEST post you have EVER posted! HOW do you do it??????

:):):):):)

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

O.. K....

Anonymous said...

Can we have an intresting post now??? PLEASE???

Anonymous said...

Splendid, Brooke. I'm doing splendidly! Thanks so much for asking. How goes life with thee? :)
~Nichole

Anonymous said...

haha

Kakiedoo said...

New post with more than 30 words please!!!
!

Kakiedoo

Mzungu92 said...

wow...