TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, November 08, 2007

To satisfy the ungrateful youth who failed to appreciate the effect of my last inspiration

Now then - Daddy and John are off hunting again. :) They'll be back sometime Sunday. Speaking of hunting, John shot a coyote that was in our pasture (after our chickens) Tuesday afternoon... it was a scrawny, mangy lookin thing - not worth skinnin.



If anyone wants to read an EXCELLENT book on the Puritans, I would highly recommend "Worldly Saints" by Leland Ryken. Beautiful.



Mom made about 5 gallons of soup last night... we'll be in good shape for the next few weeks.



Oh yes! The Mother/Daughter retreat! I knew I was forgetting something. That was great fun!! Saw lots of fun people I haven't seen in a long time, and Mom & I got to talk alot. (Christie was with Laura most of the time)... and I got the best picture.....


Poor Melissa REALLY didn't want to go horse-back riding, but she did it for Grace -

INCREDIMOM!

Hark! I have more terrific news!!!! THE BRISTERS ARE COMING TO THE BALL!!!!! (*HALLELUJAH*)

There - doest that satisfy thee?

18 comments:

Kakiedoo said...

Ha ha! Thats a funny picture!!!!

Kakiedoo

Kakiedoo said...

Oh yes, it "doest satisfy me".

KKKKAAAAKKKKIIIIEEEEDDDDOOOO










kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeddddddddoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heehee. I feel special.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are?

...

:-P

I'm excited too...

...

*SCREAMS*

Anonymous said...

Much better. Thank you.

Hannah Maria said...

Ahh yes. Hunting season is upon us... : ) The Neumann men just got back from hunting camp and I am in a state of depression because they did not shoot a deer. : / I love venison jerky! : ) Ah, well, maybe the next hunting trip will be sucessful...

I feel like Cinderella... Everyone is going to the ball and I can't. : )Give the Bristers a round of hugs from me!

BTW- nice music choice... : P : )

Anonymous said...

yeah I feel like Cinderella too. I want to go! SOOOOO BAD! nice music. email me sometime.

Anonymous said...

lizzie, haha, you're hillarious.

That picture is priceless, has she seen it yet?

FYI, the hunting trip resulted in an 8 point buck.

Hannah if you come to the ball you can have all the venison you can fit in two arms.

The Pookie said...

Yes, she saw it - and she wasn't exactly thrilled :) Sarah (Her sis, for yall who don't know) thought it was the best thing ever :)

Hannah Maria said...

Ugh...I just got this mental picture of myself in a sparkling sky-blue ballgown lugging around two armloads of raw meat! : P

Anonymous said...

hahaha, not exactly picturesque (sp?)

Anonymous said...

i had a positive response to your last post! hahagood picture. i can't wait till thanksgiving!!!! me and tommy and seth might come to yalls thing 4 a little while

The Pookie said...

Oh good! I'm glad yall are comin. We're going to have SO MUCH fun! Don't you have a ton of relatives coming to your house or something?

Render MoonArrow said...

is she ok?

she seems scared or nervous.


cool song

Anonymous said...

yeah like i don't even know how many but it's ALOT haha

Anonymous said...

Ryan!! You are alive!! I was worried. You need to post on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Just in case you don't go to my blog for awhile Brooke, I asked you on it if I could borrow the blue dress again for the ball.

Thanks
Kakiedoo

Mzungu92 said...

great picture.