TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELP!!!!!

Calling all friends to assistance:

Okay - my very generous aunt just asked what I want for Christmas!!!!!!! WHAT DO I TELL HER?!?!? Does anyone know of some book/movie that I just HAVE to have or something?!?! HELP!!!

da pookiemonster

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you like Sherlock Holmes? If so ask for the complete collection.

Jessica McDonald said...

Brooke you absolutely
MUST ask for "The Slipper and the Rose"!!!!!!!!!!!! *the* best movie ever!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can make a video of my "dancing skills" and sell it to her. Did I mention they are pretty darn good? Not to mention that I am like really good looking. :) I think they should put my picture on the dollor bill. I mean GW is great and all that but MY picture would look so much better!

The Last Sin Eater is apperently a good book. Uhh... nothing else is really coming to mind...


:) Ben Adams

Anonymous said...

Well....Ummm...Hmmm?...I don't know...:) *britsih accent*

Anonymous said...

oh, sorry, british...;)

Anonymous said...

YOU NEED "THE PERILOUS GARD." NO LIBRARY IS COMPLETE WITHOUT IT. I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
Or, you could always ask for a hamster.

Anonymous said...

The Mental Game of Baseball! LOL! JK...

Anonymous said...

Sheperd of the Hills, GREAT book.

Anonymous said...

Horatio Hornblower!! Books or movie! Hey the Oakleys say that I look and talk like you. :) Pretty funny. :)

Hannah Maria said...

If you ask for a hamster, get one that sings. : )
A few books I think you would love:
Within the Palace Gates by Anna Siviter (One of my all time favorites!!!)
They Looked For a City (Don't remember who it's by)
There are also some really good Gene Stratton Porter and Isabella McDonald Alden books I could recommend, but I'm sure you've read many books by both authors, right?

Anonymous said...

The Perilous Gard, like someone just said, and The Sherwood Ring, both by Elizabeth Marie Pope. Amazing, amazing. And Miss Potter is a good movie, about Beatrix Potter, as is The Winslow Boy. Both girl movies.

Mzungu92 said...

a bible in chinese.

The Pookie said...

Thanks yall my dear dependable friends! I'm most indebted to you!

Jaron - I already have one.

bb

Anonymous said...

*Ahem*, Grace...I'm only "someone"? Gee, I feel special... :P

Anonymous said...

What ended up happening? What did you tell your aunt?
It has beed five days tommarow, and the doctor is ordering a new post. :)

Anonymous said...

how 'bout a Swahili bible?

The Pookie said...

nope, I'm missing a Swahili...

Alright guys, anything else?

Anonymous said...

Well, being someone has its advantages, you know. It's better than being just anyone. *grin*

Oops, sorry, Sue. I didn't know if it was the Sue I knew. If you know what I mean. :)

Anonymous said...

New Post!

Simply Tiffany said...

Naw...if I were you I would ask for a round trip ticket to a retreat lodge in the country, off of a lake with five star food and superb service...fit for a king or queen(or so we've been told) a queen sized bed with a down mattress, excellent, I mean the BEST company in the world, a ball and a custom made gown. She'll have to pay for the plane tickets, but your stay will be free of charge...we usually charge our guests, but we can make an exception for you. :)