TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Friday, November 30, 2007

For need of new post

Yes - even without the usual prompting, I've realized I need a new post.

Guess what. JOHN IS GONE AGAIN!!! (news flash) - I'm so.. well... envious...

The ball was fantastic!!! Best ever in my personal opinion...though too short :)

IT'S ALMOST DECEMBER!!! YAY!!!! SO much is happening!!!

On another note, I thought these were hilarious:










The one about the visitor sitting in the Martins pew was my favorite :)
Brooke

11 comments:

Rob W. Oakley said...

HA HA. LOL those were funny!

I like your profile pic btw ;)

~Rob

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! Those were very good!!! Yes, that one about the Martins rings a few bells. At our old church we always sat in one pew (had been doing so for 20+ years) and every once in a while some person would get there before us and we would have to relocate (Or crame into the pew!). (Everyone else sat in the same spot to!!!)But my Grandpa was (and is) an elder and would usually put our bibles and hymnbooks down when he first got there in the morning. (He is a funny guy!)

That song is really funny. And yes the ball was lots of fun and I could have danced away all night.


Ben

African at Heart said...

i like the one about "they sound like whining to me" haha

Anonymous said...

Lol me too :)

Thanks for doing that pic Rob!

Anonymous said...

Those would all be really funny...if they weren't so true!
:-)

Anonymous said...

I liked the greetings area one and the one about hallelujah section and amen section, etc. Thats hilarious!

~MJ~

Hannah Maria said...

So true, Lizzie! : ) Especially the "Been praying for ya!" one...I'm guilty... : (

Anonymous said...

Go chipmunks! That movie better be good!

Anonymous said...

lol. Those are frighteningly true. :)

And the ball was so, so great!! I think we were all a little suprised at how well it went. All we need to work on now is having more practices. I WANNA DANCE!!

grace anne

The Pookie said...

Amen girl! Is there anything in January???

Kakiedoo said...

Ha ha those are funny!