EMERGENCY PRAYER REQUEST!!!
Okay. Everyone is going to fast and pray non-stop for the next 24 hours. I have a little sore throat. There's a dance practice tomorrow. This is not cool. I'm not panicking. This WILL go away by tomorrow morning. Nonetheless, prayer (fasting ;) would be most appreciated.
Nothing can keep me away from that practice!!! I'd dance on crutches if I had too!!!!
Brooke
BTW, don't you panic either. I'll be FINE. With lots of prayer and fasting.





12 comments:
LOL. Does that mean I can't eat ice cream???!!! (horror of horrors!) LOL. Poor Brooke...perhaps I can do it for you....
lol!
jessica
Oh my word. Shall we send out mass emails to our entire address book?
How's "state of the arts" coming? Is it not an amazing book?
Brooke: Will pray m'dear... Drink some traditional medicinals Throat Coat tea- works miracles!
Oh, J.C. are you reading that book too? I LOVE that book!!! : )
Well. I didn't make it... 100 fever :(:(:(
Jessica, did you snitch some ice cream? lol :)
Brooke, lol, I must admit, I did snitch a bit of ice cream!! LOL! :D
I'm sorry you didn't' get to go!! i bet that was really disappointing! I hope you feel better!!
jess
p.s. let's hope it wasn't cause I didn't fast!!! :D
Sorry you couldn't make it. It was fun. Crowded though. and Hot.
Yes Hannah I started State of the Arts. I actually made a mistake when I started it cause I knew I was gunna be giving it to Brooke to borrow that day for her paper. I can't wait to get it back!
Well, at least you can go next month!!!
Miss ya though:( Oh and thanks for the book:)
Kakiedoo
hmmm... I guess God had other plans for your saturday evening :).
Whadja do?
Kakiedoo
Hi Brooke. It's Nichole from Summit. Don't know if you remember me or not, but I found your blog through Hannah's, and I've gotta say I love your blog! The Hamster Dance song is amazing too...I'd visit just for the music:) But I like all of it. Sorry you were sick, hope you are feeling better now! Well, hope all is going well for you! God bless!
~Nichole
I THINK ITS TIME FOR A NEW POST.
HEY NICHOLE! So good to hear from you! Of COURSE I remember... :):):) Are you recovered from Summit withdrawls? I'm doing much better than last week :) Do visit every once in awhile!
Brooke
Post a Comment