TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Recent and Random pics....

Me playing at the mall.


















MY NEW BEAUTY


















The cutest little boy on the continent

















Gertrude and I enjoying afternoon crumpets.






18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to disagree with you, my little James with the baseball bat is the cutest kid on the continent. Sorry. Just the way it is. Gotta go blond.

:):)
~MW~

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... EXCUSE ME !!! Unfortunatly you are both wrong because FAITH is hands-down the cutest kid in the WORLD.... : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

LOL

Anonymous said...

Not sure how to tell ya'll this, but uhhhhhh, Mary-Kate Anderson, well... need I say more.

The Pookie said...

Okay, allow me to change that comment......

Josiah is the cutest little boy on the continent according to the general vote of the public.... even though individual opinions may vary.

Anonymous said...

You have never had a general vote of the public! How can you say that?!

:)
~MW~

Anonymous said...

Brooke: My family has more general public than yours...; ) Missy: I'll get back to you once we adopt a few more kids...

(Lydia told me to say that- isn't she witty...)

Anonymous said...

now now, let's not get all riled up about it. I think we all have unintentional psychological biases to our siblings. All little children are cute. Especially if their first name is Mary-Kate and their last name is Anderson :-)

Anonymous said...

Why were you playing the piano at the mall?

Anonymous said...

OH, Lucky you!!! Is that your piano? What kind is it?

Anonymous said...

Um guys. James was basically voted the cutest boy on the planet by everbody at the hermit basin conference in 2002. So there thats like 60 people!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I'm sure all the Mustangs will vote for James as well. Esp after he slid into home today!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Almost all little kids r cute, and that is a fact! I will have to agree with John that each person is "...unintentional psychological biases to our siblings." And Mary Kate is pretty darn cute. So is little tommey!!! he is like the cutest boy I have ever met!!! You got a new piano??? Why were you playing in the mall??? I forgot you had a squirrel...

Anonymous said...

when one possesses talents (such as playing piano for example), one shouldn't be afraid of showing them off. Not just for the attention of others but for the enjoyment and added pleasure of those around you.

The Pookie said...

Yes! We got a new piano! It's a "Boston" which is a cheaper :) version of Steinway.

Anonymous said...

sweat!!!

HBF Kids said...

Wow you meant sweet didn't you. Not sweat.

Kakiedoo said...

Okay, James is the cutest boy on the continent and My Baby Torie is the cutest girl on the continent! Oh BTW..cool pics:):):)


Kaylie

Render MoonArrow said...

that nutty rodent. how did you get him to do that?

green hats go shopping at midnight.