TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Old Fashioned Gentlemen

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Video, not sure why they used sad music though, I felt I was supposed to be crying. How bout a little happy encourgaing music?

Jessica McDonald said...

Brooke, I love those videos! Though I do agree with John about the music being sad. It should have been a little more upbeat, perhaps. Or maybe something with words? :D

jessica

Anonymous said...

Okay sorry but that video was kinda blaaaaaaaa.... It was not very exiting and ... the music abnout put me to sleep

The Pookie said...

Well, I liked it for one... of course, I was paying more attention to the pics than the music.... but I thought it was pretty :)

Anonymous said...

I wish we had high speed... THERE IS HOPE THOUGH!!!! Were SUPPOSED to be getting it sometime in the next week.

Anonymous said...

I love that video!! I think that the music is sad because the movie maker is sad because there are very few real gentlemen these days. Does that make sense? Darby

Anonymous said...

My computer won't let me see it...: (

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It was funny how they had a couple shots of the same actor playing different roles in different movies. Ha. I enjoyed the girl's one as well. :-)

It was so good to see you guys on Saturday, Brooke!!!