TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Theory Test

I GOT A 100!!!!! YEEEHAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

Hannah Maria said...

Awesome! Good for You! ; ) : )

Anonymous said...

Great job! You're so smart!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I flunked theory. So it's a good thing I never had a test...

You're awesome, Brooke!

Anonymous said...

Way-to-go!!! I got 100+ on my quizes yesterday. I am so exited!!!

Anonymous said...

wow thats pretty good!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

i always got hundreds on my theory tests.

Anonymous said...

good job jaron... lol!

The Pookie said...

Yes, but what grade did you get up to? 8th?

Anonymous said...

Whats a theory test?

The Pookie said...

A most difficult test on music theory... the most painful part of the fall semester..

Anonymous said...

Were ya'll recording something today at mr. Murphrey's?

The Pookie said...

ya, "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring". I played lead, christie sang. Great fun. emotionally stressful. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Good Job. I'll have to hear it.

African at Heart said...

did you delete your FB? i put a new post on my blog!

Anonymous said...

What happened to your FB?

Anonymous said...

They disabled her FB cuz she never provided a highschool and homeschool wasn't an option. She can fix it, it just takes a while.

Anonymous said...

so does anybody get on here anymore???

Anonymous said...

my blog is so lonely... ya;ll are lame... FB doesn't compare to blogger...

The Pookie said...

Give me a little more time.... first week of school on this end of the line, dontcha know...

Anonymous said...

I got a 97...I'm taking it again...bleh