TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'm back

Howdy folks... sorry I fell out there for a little while. I'm a busy little girl.

But I am here now! Christmas was GREAT, new years was great! School's back, and what's even more amazing...I haven't experienced any emotional breakdowns since it started! In fact, I'm rather enjoying it! Unbelieveable.....

It does keep me busy though, justice for my absence here.

news, news... let me think here.. OH! The other day I hit 50 mph on 2920!!! OH YEAH!!! hehehoho.. the thrill...

that's all for now,

the pookster

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay new post! Your driving??? AHHH!!!!!

The Pookie said...

Insane isn't it? I just drove home from John's rent houses, hit 62 mph!!! YEE-HAW!!!! ("I'm FLYING!!"). Kinda scary though. It was 6:00, dark and mucho traffic.

The Pookie said...

You can feel my emotions by listening to the whole song "Flying" thats playin on my blog when you first get on. Listen to the whole thing :)

Render MoonArrow said...

I'll probably be driving this year. I'll be sixteen this year. march.

Simply Tiffany said...

Ahhhh...the joys of James Newton Howard's "Peter Pan..." I simply rave about that soundtrack...you ought to try driving while it plays...that's wwwwaaaayyyy too much fun...;-)

So you said something about "John's rent houses..." Has he moved out? Y'all ought to write a newsletter to let a body know what's going on, especially when they don't live just around the corner anymore...*suddenly remembers*...yeah, we ought to do that too...:)

The Pookie said...

Tiff - I know! I LOVE the PP soundtrack!!!
John has started a real estate business, and currently owns 3 rent houses, to which I was referring :).

Simply Tiffany said...

Wow...that's impressive...tell him he'd have a better opportunity up here. :)

Anonymous said...

Driving...oh, yes, that's the bit where you get your permit and let it expire so you probably have to re-take the lovely little test thingy, isn't it? (Or, at least in my case).
Whatever you do, Brooke, just don't start driving to the Hampster Dance. Scary things could happen.

Missy said...

I hit 80mph on 2920 the other day. :):):) I was passing somebody.

Whats the fastest anybody has gone? I think my fastest was 85 on 290.

Hannah Maria said...

The fastest I've gone was 85 as well... I should have gotten a ticket. ; O I've discovered it's a bad idea to listen to glorious-can't-keep-hands-on-wheel-must-clap-or-dance type music while driving. However, I still do. ouch. Leeland and Downhere= the most amazing driving music ever! What's everyone else's Favorite driving music?

Anonymous said...

ya'll drive fast...

Anonymous said...

Whatever JC! Looks who's talking!

Anonymous said...

I like listening to Josh Turner when I drive. Actually, I like listening to Josh Turner anytime...

:)

Anonymous said...

My fav driving music is good ole country boy style songs. puts me in a good mood :) 90 or 91 is the fastest I've ever gone, did it while driving on I-10 out in West Texas where the limit is 85.

Hannah Maria said...

Country music people... humph. : ) Hey you should watch the clip called "Cletus take the reel" on
www.timhawkins.net . It's a spoof on Carrie Underwood's song "Jesus take the wheel" and it's hysterical.... : )

Anonymous said...

haha, I already re-enacted it with a friend of mine and put it on my fb

Anonymous said...

lol... haha

Anonymous said...

Whan was your b-day? Happy birthday, Brookie!

"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." ~Larry Lorenzoni (I have no idea who that is).

The Pookie said...

Feb 4th, Sue - come to think of it, you just had a birthday too! (I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it). HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!

So...have you yet experienced the power behind the wheel?

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah...excrutiating hours of cruising the parking lots...feeeeeel the exhilaration.

Ok, so I've been out twice. I think I actually hit about 25 a time or two. Woot.
;-)

Anonymous said...

I know I've never said this but...
NEEEEWWWW POOOOOOST PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Indubitably!

Jessica McDonald said...

WHERE ARE YOU, BROOKE????????????????????????????


Love, Jess

Mzungu92 said...

the speed limit on 2920 is 55mph

Render MoonArrow said...

I, Render Moonarrow, have decided to go on a long quest to reunite those who are HBF bloggers. In so doing I hope that this summer everyone that is a HBF Blogger will return to blogging.

I guess I understand why blogging has been stopped especially since January started and so did school.

Yet when summer comes which is only four months away I hope that all will return.

just remember how fun it all was when we blogged last year.

your Funny yet serious little Elf.

~Render Moonarrow~

PS: please spread the word of my quest and ideas.

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, Brookamus. Where are you?

Anonymous said...

This is quite an outdated blog!

Unknown said...

wow this is a sad blog.....

Rob W. Oakley said...

O! What is this???

I think I found something from the stone age...

Render MoonArrow said...

I Sense neglect!

Anonymous said...

I vote for a new post!

Anonymous said...

me too!!!