TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Grandma Hits Car

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Very Interesting.

Anonymous said...

Hillarious, when I grow up I want to be just like her!

Anonymous said...

Can we have a REAL POST!!!!

Anonymous said...

Please I mean. Please may we have a real post?

Anonymous said...

That was weird...

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I wonder if hitting the front of a car with a purse would really deploy the airbag? Maybe she had some bricks in there or something!: )

Anonymous said...

Somehow I doubt it. But you never know. Maybe you should go try it.

Rob W. Oakley said...

WELCOME HOME!!!

Hope you had fun at camp =)

The old lady did something I know by heart my grandma would do. LOL

~Rob

P.S

Drop by Renaissance Man and check out the "Bublies" video the Oakley Gang put together.

We're having problems with our camera; therefore, the music video is on hold, but enjoy the video :)

Anonymous said...

That is really funny!

Anonymous said...

was that real?