The Shockingly Belated Saturday Quote
"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." -Albert Einstein
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." -Mark Twain
"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." -Mark Twain
Brooke Anna





11 comments:
HAHA!! I loved 2&3!
Words of wisdom disguised as humor. I love it!!!
I love the 3rd one!!
~MW~
LOL, That's why I don't read anything, I let my mom read everything, try it out, and then pass on the vital information :-)
"I Like it, I love it, I want some more of it!"
Sweet
Oh man.. I feel so weird. I've been taking benadryl for my swollen arm (courtesy of a yellow jacket) and I feel really drowsy, dazed and "Energyless." It is very strange...
Since there are some many book lovers that visit this blog, whats everybody's favorite genre?
~MW~
Actually, I believe that the quote about opening your mouth is by Mark Twain. See here: http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/369.html
*ahem* I'm glad I thought to do the search on it before I just yelled out your error...I knew it wasn't Lincoln, but I thought it was Benjamin Franklin. Us two, you know, we're geniuses. :)
-grace anne
I liked all three
Ah, thank you Grace! I can blame John, twas his typo :) I shall correct it directly.
Oh sure, shift the blame ;-)
Funny! I'll have to call Elijah to read the Mark Twain quotes- ever since I had him read the unabridged Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn he's been a Mark Twain fan. His all-time favorite Mark Twain quote?
"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates..."
- Mark Twain in Life on the Mississippi
Haha..
Post a Comment