Finally!!!!
I'm finally 15!!!!! Wahooo!!!! I can't wait to start driving! I feel so weird.....so...so...old! As was pointed out to me, 15 is halfway to 30!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!
Thank yall all for the cards and gifts!
I just bought about 8 books with my b-day money..... :):) HEHEHOHO!!!!!!





7 comments:
Join the ranks of the elderly, Brooke! (Just kidding:)) Oooh! What books didya get?
Hood, by Stephen Lawhead
The DragonKeeper series
Eldest
The Pride and Prejudice piano music
There was another one, but I can't think of the name, drat....
bb
I WANT TO READ ELDEST!!! Unfortunately, the seven copies distributed throughout both of our libraries are all checked out. And I'm third in line to put it on hold. Gee, it must be popular or something:)
Have you read Eragon yet???
Yes, read it...you can totally tell a 15-year-old guy wrote it--but I still really enjoyed it!
Happy Birthday, Brooke!! (Did you get the bday card I sent you?)
btw, I just watched "One Night with the King" last night FINALLY! LOL. My bro rented it for us. John Rys Davies was SO awesome! :D
jess
Sue - true... BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!
Jess - Yes, I got the e-card!!! Thank you so much! Very cute. :)
Miss ya both
bb
Post a Comment