TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Random pics

Yea!!! We made it past a hundred!!! Thank you!!!! Here is a post, as promised. Though, due to the fact that its almost 8:00, and I have plans for the night... I won't write a nice long, pretty post... here's some pretty awesome pictures though. :)


















"The Devil made me do it"



















So sad, so true



















Had me fooled.....

























Hot dogs

















Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!! I've been cloned!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha
heheheehehehehheehheheehehehehhehe
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho
hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhhuhuhuhuhuhu

hohoho and a bottle of rum!!!!

Jagdgeschwader

Jessica McDonald said...

ROFLOL. Those are hilarious, Brooke. I especially like the "hot dog". :D LOL. That is so nasty!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Funny- Faith is sitting on my lap right now and she says the little girl eating the dog is GROSS!; )

The Pookie said...

:D I think so too, Faith! :)

Anonymous said...

Poor puppy! Somebody save it!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

The baby one is my favorite. You couldn't ask for a better look on that kids face :-)

boyfromdedza said...

i like summer time

Missy said...

Those are funny. I like that cat one. Had me fooled too. I was like...Ok....OH! Hi little Puppy!! Funny. The "Hot Dog" was funny too! And the little clone! Ha!!

Kakiedoo

Anonymous said...

Oops. I just noticed that my comment said "Missyroo said..." Ha! Forgot to change the name!!