TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Friday, February 23, 2007

Farm

We're off to the farm! See yall next week!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

When all I have is on the floor
Divided, divided
When I'm a world away from peace
Behind Your eyes is where I know
I'll find it, I'll find it
Cause who You are defines my dreams

You already take me there
Heaven in the here and now

When I'm a broken-hearted man
Complacent and tired
When I've been knocked out of the race
I've been a fool for long enough
To fight it, to fight it
It's in Your arms I find my place

You meet me where I am
Forgive where I am

Where I lose myself in grace
(Where I'm lost and found)
I want to lose myself in grace
Let Your love reign down all over me
Cover me

The Pookie said...

JC, would you please arouse your shy courteousness and STOP POSTING LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

(S)Matt(S) said...

hey can i post lyrics? i know some good one. hehe.

Anonymous said...

My courteousness is actually very bold. And in being so bold it decided that ya'll might enjoy some wonderful lyrics written by the best. But since you have asked it to stop it will stop but only after one more chorus which has defined my day.

Its not the end
The end of the World
Its just another day
Depending on grace
No it's not the end
The end of the world
It's just another day
So don't sleep it all away

now I will stop until I see it fit and courteous to begin again.

Lil' said...

Uhh...I don't think it'll ever be "fit and courteous."

eMILY said...

yeah....so, have fun at the farm!

eMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

well your not everybody. So when the majority of the people think it 'fit and courteous' I will do it again. Until then, "have yourself a merry little christmas, er, I mean day"

Anonymous said...

you know, you never know, you know?

Anonymous said...

JC, at least find some INTERESTING lyrics to post. No diss to Switchfoot but I don't find it amusing to read their lyrics.

~MW~

Anonymous said...

I didn't do it for your amusement. And these lyrics are VERY intresting. So there.

Anonymous said...

Brooke did you have fun?

~MW~

Anonymous said...

please lose the josh groban!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Josh Groban! Awesome choice Brooke!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Brooke, we need a new post! : ) Did anything exciting take place at the farm?