TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Babysitting etc

How did the baby-sitting go last night for everyone? Did yall's parents have a good time at the party? I haven't had a chance to talk to mine...they and John left at the crack of dawn this morning for an HCYA Graduation meeting.

We watched the new Pride and Prejudice while they were gone last night (my siblings are easy to babysit :) I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I can't wait til the ball-practice tonight! Amo bailar!!! (someone besides John tell me what that means!)

Didn't one of the Watkins have a game last night? How did that go?

See most of yall tonight

Brooke

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what Amo Bailar means!!!!!!

The Pookie said...

Which is why I excluded you. :) Does anyone ELSE know what it means???

bb

Anonymous said...

I love dancing? Wouldn't that be like Yo amo bailar? Or did you mix Latin in there or is my spanish just bad?

Anonymous said...

the yo is optional. The "o" on the end of "Amo" implies the first person. So you can stick it on there if you want to, in order to clarify if necessary.

Anonymous said...

so does it mean "I love dancing?"


*-L*

Anonymous said...

Cool. Jaron's game was canceled. And its rescheduled for this tuesday afternoon, SO, he won't be able to attend the skating party thing and he is devastated. The rest of us opted not to go to his game and go to the skating party.

Anonymous said...

Lily- yes it does

JC- Good decision

Anonymous said...

OH! I went into depression when I heard Jaron's game was cancelled! I was SOOO looking forward to it!! I really need to test out some scoring techniques b4 JC's games start.

Dancing was quite fun!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till our games start. I in the lets burn em mode and I'm ready to play! Bring it on! We can take them Barons, Falcons are easy stuff, and the Thunder are gunna get a RUDE awakening! I'm itchingto play. I feellike Backe right now, I'm ready to blow 'em away. I feel likeI could throw ball 100 mph andhit one 500 ft! I'm like totally PUMPED!!!!

Well now that I have expressed my feelings I feel GREAT. Lata

JC

Anonymous said...

i love dancing, gee i wonder how figured that out.

jagdeshwader

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD!!! Jaron's game might be cancelled AGAIN!!! I AM SO MAD!!! Life is so unfair...

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Jaron's Game wasn't canceled and they won! So Yea! The 2007 Mustangs are Undefeated! 1-0!

JC

Kakiedoo said...

THE BALL PRACTICE WAS SOOOO FUN!!! I LOVE THE 2 NEW ONES!!!! When is the next practice? Amo bailar is Latin right? Or is there 2 words for dancing in Spanish and you just put a Latin word in it? Bailando is the word that I learned for dancing in spanish.

Anonymous said...

EVERYBODY GO TO THE BANDS BLOG [RE]DEFINED UM I DONT KNOW WHAT THE ADDY IS SO JUST GO TO THE HBF BLOG.

Jagdgeschwader

The Pookie said...

Amo Bailar means, "I love to dance".... yall were pretty close...I'll give it to ya..

Anonymous said...

yawn

Anonymous said...

Chocolate bass??? Thats so got to be Peter.


*-L*

Anonymous said...

theres got to be sumthing new you can post about

boyfromdedza said...

WHAT??!!!?!?!! WHOS TRYING TO BE ME!!!!!! I'LL CATCH YOU IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Erosion
Oh, Spirit fall like rain on my thirsty sould
Erosion
Oh, sweet erosion, break me and make me whole

Anonymous said...

In the economy of mercy
I am a poor and begging man
In the currency of Grace
Is where my song begins
In the colors of Your goodness
In the scars that mark your skin
In the currency of Grace
Is where my song begins

Anonymous said...

Jc, will you stop?!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

JC THATS YOU!?!?! I never thought you could be so.... like that.

The Pookie said...

I did ;)

Anonymous said...

We're leaving for the farm tonight, so when we get back on sun brooke should have something to post about.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was given the gift of being like that. I wasn't. Those are Jonathan Foreman's words.

Anonymous said...

Like what? What is "so... like that?" Explain?

How did you know I could be like that?

Anonymous said...

So I guess that means you won't be there for Church on Sunday and therefore won't be able to play soccer, causing us to be 2 player down on our already diminished force of soccer players. Thanks alot guys. Geesh. Ya'll have fun... I'm sure were gunna have fun playing soccer with our measly bunch of players... jk.

The Pookie said...

I just know those things...

bb

Anonymous said...

Now thats scary...

Anonymous said...

wuts scary?