TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Nativity Story

We all (there was a whole row of us! Consisting of some Boriacks, some Ricks, McMinns, some Watkins, and a Christopherson)saw the Nativity Story last Sunday after church... well, not directly after church. First Molly, Melody, Peter, and Hannah (who needed math help from John) came over for awhile... while Hannah and John were expanding their minds over an Algebra 2 book, the rest of us didn't really do anything in particular. We did some DDR, jumped on the trampoline, raided the gingerbread houses, (Christie and I clipped about 20 clothespins on Peter's sweatshirt.. hehehoho), played some kind of ball game that the McMinns invented and so forth...
Anyway, the movie was pretty good.. it could have been better, but I thought it was excellent. And yes, I cried (when Joseph started crying).... :)

TODAY WAS MY LAST WRITING CLASS OF THE YEAR!!!! YAHOO!!!!!


Brooke

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep twas a good movie. R U taking writing from Mrs. Helbert? or some1 else?

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! There are NO wise men pictures! This page is seriously lacking!!! You need some quotes! Come on girl!!

~MW~

Anonymous said...

Yea what about the Wisemen! They have just as much right to be on here as Mary and Joseph!

JC

Anonymous said...

The wise men were definately the best! You ought to put up the one of the black guy with quotes such as "what about my pillows, and cushions, and dates.. and nuts, I must have my nuts." And "If I am right, and I usually am...."

Anonymous said...

Brooke, sSo did you like "One night with the King" or "The Nativity Story" better? :D
I'm only going to see one of them and I can't decide which one I want to see in theatres and which one I want to buy when it comes out on dvd...grrr...
help appreciated. :D

jess

The Pookie said...

Murk Snort: Yep, from Mrs. Helbert

To all about the lack of wiseman and quotes: I know, I know, it's pathetic! However, you must understand that I had little more than 5 mins to spend on my beloved blog. Lack of time makes lack of quality... I shall TRY to satisfy the yearning for wiseman as soon as my daily tasks are finished and I deem it a good time to spend on the computer (unlikely, as I'm in four REALLY GOOD books right now).

Jessica: OH WHAT A HARD CHOICE!! But it I had to pick one, I'd go with "One Night with the King"... tell me what you decide!

Everyone: TODAY IS MY LAST DAY OF SPANISH CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brooke

Anonymous said...

I thought the movie was good, too! : ) The wisemen were great... Thanks for the birthday greetings!
~Hannah

Anonymous said...

I finally got to see it!!! We went wendsday night. It was so beautiful! I cried as well. (when Joseph cried.) He's so sweet. :)

jessica

Jessica McDonald said...

oh my gosh. I can't believe I commented anonymously. That was really weird...

jess