TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Friday, December 29, 2006

Yet another tag

Jessica tagged me. Here goes. :)

List 6 things about yourself which are either weird, habitual, unusual, or just plain fun to hear about and tag six to ten others.

1. I've named all my toes and talk to them often.

2. I don't like eggs, hamburgers, anything very spicy, cooked carrots, m&m's, ribs, fish, asparagus, cranberry sauce, or dark meat.

3. I often have these little random bursts of energy, in which I either jump up and start running at top speed, start doing jumping-jacks, make a really odd high-pitched screeching sound, or just wave my arms around like a mad-woman.

4. I could live on the following: Spagetthi, cucumbers, mac and cheese, skittles, oranges, lemons, and more spagetthi

5. I could dance all night and beyond.

6. Sometimes... often in the shower... I can't help myself, and I suddenly start singing on the top of my lungs opera in strange tounges... sometimes even in pig-latin!

Okay, I tag the following:

Missy
Kaylie
JC
Jaron
Marissa
Susannah
Peter
Hannah
Christie

17 comments:

The Pookie said...

BTW, If yall don't have a blog, you can leave it as a comment.

bb

Anonymous said...

Ok...

1. I run into walls and trip over air

2. I'm almost guaranteed to burn, ruin, or destroy anything I try to cook except brownies(in fact I burnt all three pans of cookies I tried to make last night).

3. My pulse spikes during horse races.

4. I don't like whiskey but the after-effects are cool. :)

5. I LOVE Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers!

6. I wear shoes that are duct taped. (actually, the tape finally wore off and I need to replace it)

~M~W~

Anonymous said...

Uhh.. Marissa? : ): )
Here's Mine, Brooke:

1.I cannot snap my fingers, do a cartwheel or remember which way is left and which is right.

2. I have been caught several times playing "air guitar" (Oh, so embarrassing...)

3.My instrument collection includes a harmonica and a ukulele.

4.I enjoy hanging lizards from my ears like earrings, and I used to collect buckets full of toads when I was little.

5.I have an irrational fear of being buried alive.

6.I am so clumsy that my family has nicknamed me "buffy" (short for thundering buffalo) and yet I teach dance classes. God has a sense of humor.: )

Hope that made you laugh!: )

Anonymous said...

this is jaron.

1. ummmmmmmmm..........i'm the only jaron i know

2. i typed this one wth my nose.

3. my blogging name is fuzzy bubbles.

4. i just found out that the band i'm in is named the rookies (lameness)

5. i tied elastic to a frogs leg
and it went bungee jumpin.

6. i wanted to change my e-mail addy to lost my marbles but never got around to it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Brooke. Naming and talking to your toes...that's...unique. What's kinda scary is that I'm having a hard time picking which weird things to tell about myself. Here goes!

1. I love being "prepared" and am a notorious pack rat. This results in several junk drawers, a crammed purse, and (usually) an extension cord in my sock drawer.
2. I still sleep with a stuffed animal.
3. I always run used matches under water before throwing them away. As if they're going to re-light themselves in the trash-can.
4. I often read aloud girls' parts in books--usually with an English accent:)
5. I usually end up getting to bed around 11:00 or later. This is due to either daydreaming, reading a book, dillydallying, or my extensive get-to-bed routine.
6. My little sister and I make up the weirdest nicknames for each other. Her favorite for me is "Sugie." I have yet to discover why.

Was that unusual enough? :)

The Pookie said...

Missy: You haven't actually experienced after-whisky-drinking effects have you?

Hannah: I want a picture of your lizard earrings!!!! How cold is it up there?

Jaron:...er...um...nevermind

Sue: Yes, that was quite unusual enough! Is it Mattie or Sarah that calls you "Sugie"??

Brooke

Anonymous said...

It's Mattie. Who else?

The Pookie said...

Yes, so I suspected.... what do you call her?

Brooke

Anonymous said...

And don't forget that a potted watch never boils.


fuzzy bubbles

Anonymous said...

somebody please come comment on my blog!!!!!!!

fuzzy bubbles

The Pookie said...

Jaron... you're really pushin it! ;):):):)

bb

Anonymous said...

vut am i pooshing?
(with a german accent)

fuzzy bubbles

The Pookie said...

You need to go home and rethink your life. :):) jk. My dad counted to 20 last night in German... twas pretty cool sounding.

bb

Anonymous said...

goot
(with a german accent)

fuzzy bubbles

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I tried to put a pic in this post with a html tag, but it didn't work. : ( I shall have to e-mail it to you or give you a live demonstration next time I'm in TX. : )

Kakiedoo said...

I can count to ten in German! I am trying to learn more!

Kakiedoo said...

Hallo!
Guten Tag!Wie geht es ihnen? Wie heifsen sie? Mein name ist Kaylie, Frau Kaylie.Bis spater!

Frau Kaylie

How was that?
I did look up how to spell it. But I already knew what it meant.

Kakiedoo