TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Monday, December 11, 2006


I'm hungry

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty cool it looks like christie has'nt gotten to it yet:], the hersheys kisses are making me hungary i'm gonna go get some

The Pookie said...

Actually... someone stole a chocolate kiss from the fence last night! I've searched the mind of EVERYONE in our house and everybody has promised it wasn't them.... kind of mysterious...

Do yall actually have chocolate kisses lingering around your house that are up for grabs? Unbelievable.

Brooke

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! I love it! I'm hungry too! :) But we don't have any chocolate kisses around here. We have Christmas candy though! My favorite!!! We're going to be making a gingerbread house pretty soon here... I'll have to post pics on the boy's blog... ~MW~

Anonymous said...

i could'nt find any kisses so i just grabbed some gummy christmas tree candys even better!!! petey cat

The Pookie said...

You are so disgusting!!! How do you sleep at night?

bb

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Just what every hobbit dreams of- a house made of FOOD!

The Pookie said...

I still haven't solved the mystery of the missing chocolate kiss.... Perhaps it was a friend.... did any of yall steal a chocolate kiss from the hobbit-house??? If not, ask your siblings!! (I'm specifically referring to Molly, Melody, and maybe even Kaylie...as Christie is very quick to offer the gingerbread house candy to friends)

bb

Anonymous said...

BURP!