TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, December 14, 2006

The love-hate relationship between me and my blog

I've got devistating news folks! ..... I don't like my blogger. Technical difficulites are not my friend. I just had to re-do my whole profile (luckily I had the "about me" saved, but it was still a pain). Not too many changes.. just some little stuff, like now my profile says I've had 9 visitors.... before I had 264... I like the number 264, so be sure to check out my profile a lot to get it back up there! Maybe we can even get it to 300!!

Has anyone else (besides you, Peter) had major blogging problems, or is it just me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having trouble. I wonder if there's such thing as a perfect computer program... not in our wildest dreams. If computers are such a pain, why is Bill Gates so rich? How can you invent something that causes more frustration than anything we've ever known and then become a billionaire?!?!?! Any smart people out there gotta good answer? ~MW~

Jay Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.