TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Friday, August 03, 2007

Pride and Prejudice Play

It was wonderful!!!!!

Mrs. McMinn, Molly, Laura, and Natalyn came with us, as they had tickets too. We ate somewhere known as the "Cafe Express" and then headed off to the theatre.

We ran into the Abbrats (anyone remember Kelsey?) there, too!

Anyway, THAT WAS THE BEST MR. COLLINS EVER!!! Oh, he did SUCH a wonderful job! (So convincing, so disgusting). It was also the best Mr. Bennet ever! Oh so funny! And I can't make up my mind whether or not that was the best Mrs. Bennet ever....if not, it was SURE close.

Elizabeth was okay..... not as good as the movies. As was Mr. Darcy......he didn't look a thing like the movies........

Lady Catherine was funny too: she said "If only her health would have permitted it" (about Anne) over and over.... :):):)

Very funny. Very good. Worth seeing. Especially with friends.

5 days until the wild conquerors return!

Brooke Anna

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet new post!!!! Praise the Lord!

Wow I think I want to go see it now.

JC

Anonymous said...

We went to the abbrats house today and they told us about that. Well.... anyways be praying for their dad because he found out that he has diabetes and he has to be in the hospital until they get his blood sugar under control....... thought you might want to know.

Thanks:)

Kakiedoo said...

Yeah, I think I wanna see it too!

Kakiedoo

Hannah Maria said...

Oh, how fun- I love plays! Lydia and I went to see "Cheaper by the Dozen" performed at our local theatre. It was well done and sooo funny! I'd love to see P&P done sometime...

Render MoonArrow said...

Oh no not sir Peter and king Jaron!


Take cover!!!


Render


That is cool I want to go Have any of you herd of the interactive theater?

Anonymous said...

We saw it last night! it's really good!