TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Church, illness, blog, and my toes

Sadly, it looks like we'll be staying home from Church again.... we've mananged to stay healthy from the virus that seems to be taking over the whole congregation, and Mom wants to keep it that way.

So who all has been struck by this unfortunate illness? Please leave a comment saying if and how many in your family have been a victim....

Also, for the HBF people.... I won't be at church to discuss the group blog thing. In fact, there may be several people home due to sickness. If there are enough people, yall can talk about it and let me know. If not, there is always next Sunday. Or we could just hold a email conversation... yall's choice.

My dear Theodore (second to last toe on the right foot) has been bitten by something... and he's all swollen. This occured last night... and I woke up this morning to find that Cassandra (middle toe, left foot) is behaving the same way.... sounds mysterious to me.... it seems we have some form of spider in our house or something... creepy thought.

28 comments:

boyfromdedza said...

i never get sick! my whole family got sick an i only had a mild head-ach!! i know i'm good

Anonymous said...

Reply to Illness: I got sick yesterday, you probably know that maybe. And I could not go Duck Hunting!!!! AHHHHHHGGGGGGHGAAAAHAAAJJAFJASFSJF!!!!!!!!!!11
BLAST!!!!!!!!!!

In fact everybody in our family has been sick except for my Dad.

Reply to last Paragraph. You need to go home and rethink your life...
Missy just went and fainted when she read the paragraph.

JC

The Pookie said...

dedza-dude: So it hit all five of yall? (you mild head-ache ;)

JC: Yes, I was fully aware of your not being able to go duck-hunting :(:(:( Terribly sorry.

So that'd be 8 of yall sick?

I told yall I talk to my toes often.... She didn't actually faint did she? Theodore and Cassandra would be most sorry if she did...

bb

Anonymous said...

*Gasp* Maybe you'll turn into Spider-woman!!! (sorry, I just watched that movie...)

Missy said...

No, I guess I did not actually faint. I totally freaked though. I mean... hey I named my feet once but I never really personified them. I've gone and forgotten what I named them too. oh well... I hope Teddy and Cassi get back to their normal size and self soon.

~MW~

The Pookie said...

Thank you... they look better, but they're still itching like crazy....

bb

Anonymous said...

Jagdgeschwader
thats the sweetes name ever!!!!!!!

Jagdgeschwader

Anonymous said...

ya'll have to see the video of Brooke naming all her toes. It's priceless!!!

The Pookie said...

JOHN MICHAEL!!!

JC: how do you pronounce that?

bb

The Pookie said...

JOHN MICHAEL!!!

JC: how do you pronounce that?

bb

Anonymous said...

I want to see that video! Brooke, did you name one of toes after me?? : D

Anonymous said...

Hannah, didn't you already see it at the mcminns?

Missy said...

Holding, on the offence! Number 64. 5 yard penalty, still 1st down.

Anonymous said...

Personal Foul, Face Mask, number 43 on the Defence, 10 yard penalty, 1st Down!

Anonymous said...

oops... I mispelled defense... 5 yard penalty, still 1st down.

Anonymous said...

Wrong Hannah, John! This is Hannah Neumann from way up in Minnesota! : )

Anonymous said...

Got you! My bad. Thought you were Hannah ricks form church. The first time you just signed it as "hannah," and I know about thre "hannah's". LOL. Yeah, I guess it would have been hard for you to see it at the McMinns when you live in Minnesota.

Missy said...

TOUCHDOWN!!

The Pookie said...

WHO WON?

Anonymous said...

The Home Team 7-0. The Visitors had to many penalties. unsportsman like conduct, on the defense, 15 yard penalty, 4th Down! That was their last one. The coach kinda got in my face and said somethings I wouldn't care to repeat.

The Pookie said...

Names?

Anonymous said...

I think that from now on I'll sign in as Hannah N. to avoid confusion- I should of thought of that myself as I know that there are a few Hannahs in y'alls church! : )

The Pookie said...

Howdy Hannah! How did the job thing turn out? Yes, we do have may Hannahs down here... :)

bb

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we got a bunch of em. Hannah Ricks, Hannah Voigt, Hannah Neumann, Hannah Bergeron, Hannah Keith, and no telling how many others.

The Pookie said...

:) Yep, lots of Hannah's.... ironically, we also have two Marissa's and two Brookes in our church... go figure. Not to mention two Watkins..... confusing.

Peter and Zach - I've got the "Feliz Navidad" video on CD's for yall, I'll bring em to church if we go (and if my memory doesn't decide to keep sleeping). Peter, are you still working at FC or will you be there?

bb

Anonymous said...

Oh and peter, how was that door to door firewood salesmen job?

The Pookie said...

Oh yes! Did you enjoy?

boyfromdedza said...

remind me NEVER TO GO DOOR TO DOOR AGAIN!!!! WE DIDN'T SELL ONE STICK!!! and yes were still working at fc.
brooke, the cds would be great!! is there any way you could e-mail it to me to so i could forward it to some other people. thanks ! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[[]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^======================================================================================================================================++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++