TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Monday, June 19, 2006

pics

Happy Father's Day Dads!















(Mom refuses to touch the fish)











John caught the second biggest bass (Josiah caught the biggest... go figure!)




























As you can see, the pond was low....I think that's why we caught that many fish, they were all concentrated.










Isn't Josiah cute!











My favorite part! Daddy let me drive all over the place!

3 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

Wow! It looks like y'all had fun! Did YOU touch the fish??!! LOL. gross! :D

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you again! I can't believe you guys caught all those fish (on my one and only fishing excursion, my cousins, sisters and I all wound up making clover chains...) :P

The Pookie said...

Yes, I touched the fish..... worse yet, I touched the worm too! Even worse yet, I tore the worm in two with my bare hands (we were low on worms, so we had to divide them, so to speak).... It wasn't as easy as it was when I was 7! :) I hope we get to come to your July 4th party!

brooke