TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Five Senses Tag

Thanks for tagging me Jess!

5 best smells-

1. Babies

2. Spearmint

3. Cinnamon

4. Tea Rooms

5. Candles

5 Best Sounds-

1. Rain on the roof

2. Babies

3. Lord of the Rings soundtrack

4. Heavy winds, Thunderstorms

5. My friends and I trying to sing opera together (although, I'm the only one who likes it)

5 Best things to taste-

1. Spagetti

2. Cookie Dough

3. Spearmint Gum

4. Chocolate Milk Shake

5. Coffee Cake

5 Best Sights-

1. Babies

2. Books

3. Dirty kids having fun

4. Gowns (preferably medival)

5. A lively ballroom

5 Best things to feel-

1. Babies

2. Flower Petals

3. Goose pillows

4. Hugs

5. Leather

5 People I tag-

1. Missy

2. Ashley

3. Susannah B

4. Elizabeth B

5. Kaylie

(yall can just leave it as a comment)

~Brooke

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 Best Smells:
1. turkey
2.chocolate pie
3.gum
4.horses
5. sweet pea lotion or spray

5 Best Sounds-

1. storms

2. Babies-as long as they are happy

3. music

4. hoof beats

5. laughter

5 Best things to taste-

1. pizza

2. ice cream

3. gum

4. Chocolate Milk Shake

5. candy

5 Best Sights-

1. horses

2. Books

3. swimming pools:)

4. snow

5. good movies

5 Best things to feel-

1. fuzzy, soft yarn

2. soft teddy bears

3. smooth, shiny,curly hair

4. warmth of a fire

5. last of but definetly not least of all........horses

5 People I tag-

1. I don't know how to tag somebody so i can't tag anybody, therefore i can't write these answers.

2. same as above

3. same as above

4. same as above

5. same as above

Anonymous said...

5 best smells:
1. Vanilla
2. Cinnamon
3. New car
4. Rose
5. Nail Polish

5 best sounds:
1. Bagpipes
2. Storms
3. My mom and sister and I singing
4. Soundtracks/celtic music/music I like
5.Voices

5 best things to taste:
1. Milk Chocolate (almost anything!)
2. Honey-baked ham
3. My mom's mashed potatoes
4. Pineapple
5. Cake

5 best sights:
1. People I love
2. Good movies
3. Babies (good one, Brooke!)
4. Gowns (ditto!)
5. New mail/e-mail

5 best things to feel:
1. Velvet
2. Hugs
3. My foam pillow :)
4. Back tickles/head massages
5. Babies

People I tag:

I choose to spare you all.