TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!!!!

Hope everybody had a great Easter!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!!! Y'all are so cute! (I love Josiah's suspenders:->) Amd your hat is lovely, too.

The Pookie said...

Thank ya. Yes, when we dress up Josiah, he's cute as a bug! How was your Easter??

Jessica McDonald said...

You guys are so cute!!(I love y'all's hats!)
Happy Easter!!!

Jessica McDonald said...

BTW, this is kind of off subject but...
HAVE YOU READ DRAGONS IN OUR MIDST BOOKS?! Those are my absolute all time favorite books!!! I haven't yet met someone else who has read them....

The Pookie said...

Jessica,
As a matter of fact...I'm zooming through them as we speak (er, type). I ordered the first one, read it in 24 hours (LOVED IT), ordered the other three, which came in yesterday afternoon, and have already knocked the second one out, and I'm about to start on the third one!!!! THEY ARE SO GOOD!!!!