"All things living, a man's the worst!"

We rented "The Taming of the Shrew" with Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. IT WAS GREAT! I haven't seen it since I was like, 6 years old. It was so funny (and scary) that the story reflected the daily lives of John and I! The first time I asked the guys to watch it with me, they said, "We don't need to watch it, we live it!".... Now for those who already know the story, don't freak, I'm past the taming stage! (not in John's opinion though, big goofy brother!) For those who haven't seen it, make sure you get the DVD so you can use sub-titles!





6 comments:
I've read the play, but I never considered you to act like Kate!!! lol. It shows that you don't REALLY know people the way you think you do! :D
I'll have to look into renting it!
Well, I seem to be 2 different people....one at home, among family, and another in public! :)
I really like that movie! I feel sorry for Kate, though-- Petruchio is a little too hard on her sometimes, I think. And Bianca just drives me nuts. I love when Kate tells her off in the end!
Yes, that is one of the best parts! I like all the side stories going on all at once! It is so fun!
yikes! the costumes in that movie are awesome!! *sigh*
oh, and this is Liz, Sue's sister... hence the costume madness...
Yes! The costumes ARE INCREDIBLE!!! I share your weakness in such areas!!
Post a Comment