"It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity"

Pride and Prejudice came out last Tuesday!!!! We bought it as soon as we could get to Walmart (on tuesday, of course)! Then we watched it Tuesday night! IT IS THE GREATEST MOVIE!! Definately in my top 5! I love the part where Darcy first asks her to marry him, and then acidently insults her! And then she blasts him with a major come-back! That's awesome!!! I even got my dad and John to watch it, and they said it was great (that's big for them!).
And then when he comes that morning in the mist over the hill....SIMPLY WONDERFUL!








8 comments:
AGREED!
AGREED!
AGREED!
I LOVED Pride and Prejudice! Wasn't Mr. Darcy so cool?!:D
btw, I love the pictures, Brooke!
Yes, he's wonderful!!! Glad you liked the pics!!
Ohhhh Brooke! The scene on the bridge with the mist and the sun coming up is my absolute favorite!!! And I love the quote! : ) AWESOME MOVIE!!!! When I come down in May we should watch it together!
Hannah,
Oh yes! We must watch it!!!! I can't wait for you to come!!!!
deffiantly on my favortites list!
p.s. won't you miss San Antonio
YES!!! Isn't it horrible! Well, I much rather not go and daddy come home, but still! It was such a shock!
your blog is magnificant!!!
Zank yah me dear! Aw yah going to creatze one?
Post a Comment