TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Christie's B-day pics! (Last Week)




Come on Marissa!!




GO JOSIAH!!!






Here's our Tower!!!

6 comments:

Jessica McDonald said...

Wow, Brooke! Looks like you had fun!! :D
haha, I recognize some of those people from the conference! :D
Miss you!
p.s love your blog!

Anonymous said...

haha! that's awesome!

The Pookie said...

Jessica,
Marissa (the girl at the top middle of the tower) and Peter (the guy with the bizzare hat) were at the conference..
We did have fun! Though our house was OVER-RUN with girls!!!
Brooke

The Pookie said...

Sarah,
Thanx...we did have fun!!
brooke

Anonymous said...

Brooke! what a cute blog! I loved the pictures. I haven't seen green grass since...; 0 It seriously looks JUST LIKE Narnia outside my window right now. It's snowing!

P.S. I'm going to write you an e-mail soon- God is doing AWESOME things in dance ministry. 81 people! Be careful when you tell God "enlarge my territory"!: )

The Pookie said...

Hannah,

Okay! I won't ask for enlargment of territory (*grin*)
It must feel beautiful to have Narnia outside your window! That's awesome! I loved your pics!!

Brooke