my b-day morning
Okay, girl, if thou insists!....... I slept like a rock til Josiah woke up at 4:00 , and somehow ended up in my bed! (don't ask).... He was so cute til about 8:00....all the sudden he jumps up and decked me on the nose....out of no where, Daniel came flying in my room and started mowing me down with his machine gun! It took several mins to settle them down....then we were all cuddled up in my bed. I looked at Daniels fingernails and was horrified to see their nasty state! I sent him to my bathroom to get some clippers from my drawer. Once in there, I heard him scream, "EW!!! GIRLY STUFF!!!" and then he ran out, thankfully, he managed to bring some clippers with him..unthankfully, he ran (with them in his hands) out of the room, and I didn't see him again until 1:00 in the afternoon....satisfied? (and I still don't know where those clippers ended up!)





No comments:
Post a Comment