TURN UP THE SPEAKERS!

Once upon a time....

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Jessica . Here goes! :)

Five Things in my Freezer:

1. Meat, a ton of meat

2. More frozen vegetables than all our neighbors combined

3. Daniel's frozen lemon water stuff

4. Blueberries

5. More meat

Five Things in my Car:

1. A million rubber bands (Daniel got a rubberband gun last Christmas)

2. About 20 unmatching socks

3. An assortment of my little brothers' weapons

4. A spare rod and reel (John is always prepared to go fishing)

5. About 10 empty waterbottles

Five Things in my Closet:

1. My guitar

2. My secret candy stash

3. A water fountain (it's a pretty big closet)

4. more hangers than you'd find in walmart

5. about 5 sleeping bags out of their bags (no, they are NOT all mine)

Five Things in my Purse: (since I don't have a purse, I'm going to change this to a backpack)

1. My sketch book

2. Last year's nerds (which had spilled everywhere)

3. Cards

4. GUM GUM GUM

5. A book

5 people I inflict this tag upon:

1.Susannah Brister

2.Nathaniel W.

3. Jonathan B.

4.Christie

5.Missy

If you don’t have a blog then just leave it as a comment. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five Things in my Freezer:

1. Corn! Corn! Corn! yuk.

2. Bread.

3. Ice

4. Butter

5. Me! jk.

Five Things in my Car:

1. Trash

2. 15 seats

3. Dirty floor

4. Library books

5. Spare tire

Five Things in my Closet:

1. Clothes

2. Pillows and Blankets

3. Junk

4. Too many shoes

5. no shelves

Five Things in my Purse:

1. A baseball

2. My army knife

3. Money

4. Rarely a pencil or pen

5. A secret hole in which I can hide granola bars and such to sneak into a ballgame

~MW~

Anonymous said...

5 things in my freezer:
1. Flour
2. Ice
3. Rotten bananas
4. Pie Crust
5. ICE CREAM!!!

5 things in my car:
1. Tissue box
2. Trash
3. Water bottles
4. CDs
5. Dirt :)

5 things in my closet:
1. Me darlin' stuffed animals :)
2. Clothes
3. Shoes
4. Violin stand and music
5. Poster I made of a Galapagos Turtle for a science repor...last year.

5 things in my purse (and I can't believe you haven't got at least one :))
1. Makeup
2. Tissues
3. Sunglasses
4. Pens
5. My adress book

There! I did it. I'm flattered you wanted to know :).

The Pookie said...

I'm curious... what is a Galapagos turtle???

bb

Anonymous said...

*Gasps* Why, it's only about the coolest turtle there is. It's originally from the Galapagos Islands (hence the name,) and can be 4-feet long and weigh 700 pounds. The oldest Galapagos Tortoise on record lived 152 years. Cool, huh?

The Pookie said...

Very cool....

bb

Nathaniel said...

Thanks for giving all those comment I will be using them! thanks