Blah, Blah, Blah
Our Lord of the Rings marathon turned out pretty good! I managed to stay awake through the whole thing! Impressive huh?
Since July 15th, I've only seen John 5 days... isn't that terrible??? He'll be back on Sunday, then we get him for a whole week, but then he'll be at Summit for 2 weeks...after that, THEN he will be home for almost the whole of September.....
Last night, mom took me to Lowes to buy some paint for my room! We are planning to paint it tonight!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting to do this forever! I'll try to get some pics in.
We just finished up our first week of School, we're doing the middle-ages this year... my favorite! I'm still trying to catch up in Science, and I'm almost finished with geometry... (well, mostly finished). I'm not looking forward to doing Algebra 2.
I'm afraid nothing extraordinary is going on... just the usual. I will bore you no longer....
brooke
"Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disenfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness"





No comments:
Post a Comment