More pics
Christie has decided (at least for the day) to become a photographer. Being the awesome siblings we are, the boys and I volunteered to be practice people....
Watch out, they're dangerous (I have first-hand experience!)
But I love them anyway :)
They can get on my nerves every once in a while
But they are SO cute!
But I still can't get Josiah to smile with his eyes open!
Christie's turn.... (no..she's not as dangerous...but the boys convinced us that their were bad guys under the house, and we needed to grab our guns)



Fear not, good people of Tomball....the bad guys don't stand a chance against my elite troops!





4 comments:
elite troops? haahhaaaa
Yes...elite troops! Would you care to join? We have a secret meeting every Weds night at 9:00, underneath the house, or in my (the Hawk's) closet (believe me, no one will find us in that mess!)...remember, it's TOP SECRET!
LOL. Cute photos...I love 'em! :D
Your little sibs are SO cute!! :)
Thanks..they are cute...when I can get them to smile :) Most of the time, it's a growl and "Are you for us, or against us?" They seem to forget that I am their general! (General Hawkeye):):):)
Post a Comment